Friday, June 09, 2006

Sneak peeks and aftermath


Ahhhhh, back tack is finished and ready to go ! It will be hand delivered friday or saturday. I am happy with how it all turned out- I hope Alicia is too! Who knew I could get so into yellow?

So as you can see, I have a bit of a mess to clean up.While I was busy with back tack, Hubby was painting up the $10 garage sale shelves. The one for my studio is painted and in the studio so tomorrow will be a day of cleaning up my back tack mess and the beginnings of organizing my fabric on their very own out in the open shelves. Nighty night!

1 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

ooo-your mess looks pretty, though. can't wait to see those shelves! sending you lots of good martha-stewart-type-organizing-energy for the project ahead!

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home