Sunday, May 14, 2006

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I think this is the cutest display. Its in the window of my favorite bakery. It was tough to get a good photo of it without a lot of reflection, but I think this shows it pretty well. I love Mother's Day. I love every day of being a mother. My oldest ended up sleeping with me last night as he does every once in awhile. I always end up with his little moppy head burrowed as deep into my armpit as it can get, my arm raised up uncomfortably high. When I wake up on feeling him burrow even closer, I just sigh and smile and count my blessings. Both of my babes are about all I could ever hope for and everyday brings new reasons to be thankful. So to all you moms out there- Have a happy happy mom's day!

2 Comments:

Blogger devinemom said...

wonderful shot. where is this shop in Portland? I also love the work you did for Whiplash. Was it all one sweater? I thought it would be wonderful to make a wool baby blanket out of patches but it is too hot now. maybe in the winter...

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that window display, too. So pretty & lady like.

-Your Secret Pal

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home