Monday, April 03, 2006

Egg cozies



I have been the reluctant easter bunny this year. Not much time or energy to get the house festive (I still have to do my taxes!). UNTIL I picked up the latest Country Living and found a really cute picture of egg cozies made of felt. I thought the very idea of making something to cozy up a perfect brown egg was just the thing I needed to spark my easter mojo, so here you go. I think these turned out a bit tall but they were quick and cute and they look pretty happy. I also found this to be a perfect entry into this month's "use what you have" What a great idea. I have been searching for crafting focus and this was just the thing to get me out of the fabric/yarn/crafty store and into the making part. I have a few other projects from treasures I have unearthed in the great piles in my studio that I will post as I finish them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home