Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Good finds!

I needed some eyelet yesterday for the cowgirl skirts I am making for M and her cousin for her cousin's b-day. -Cowgirl skirts because they are having horses brought in for the party. Horses in Seattle in a neighborhood with pretty narrow streets and swanky houses. The kids are pretty excited so cowgirl skirts it is. At any rate, I found the eyelet, and this cute fabric:


Not sure what they will be, but really, so cute. We were on the way out the door- M had charmed the staff with her "good news" about how "Nana's kitty is staying with us for forty years!" (or a week in adult time) and we were just about out and then I saw this:




Its the nicest cotton voile. Airstreams! Those funny trees! 2 1/2 yards later I think Miss M will have the cutest cropped pants or sundress- maybe both! So I will put that on the project pile for when the skirts are done.

3 Comments:

Blogger stephanie said...

Great finds on all the fabric! I love that last one especially. I wish my Joann had better selections :(.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

Fabulous, fabulous fabric!!! I'm ordering some today. ... like I need any more fabric
Lori

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Technology really has become one with our daily lives, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory falls, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4 SDHC[/url] DS KwZa)

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home