Saturday, October 15, 2005

performance anxiety!

First of all, I didn't proof read my last post so it is chock full o' typos! I never did learn to type without looking at the keys and I try, but not that hard!
So I am trying to figure out my backtack bag ! I have all the goodies to put inside, but the bag eludes me. There are so many sites with such great stuff on them that it makes a girl feel a little shy about it all! I am excited to get started though. i am retty sure I narrowed down the fabric so atleast I am that far! It could change though...
I am trying to get all the Froy and Olo holiday stuff finished and added to the site asap. Phew. Lots of work, but fun so thats good. Im outta here to go do something crafty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sreenivasa S said...

Good Blog, Layout as well as colurcombination is good. I have a Stress related blog and website. when ever you have time have a look.

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home