Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I CAR A PGAN

So in case you don't speak 6 year old writing, The above says, " I carved a pumpkin" and the very sight of it makes me feel weepy! His brain is unfolding in such amazing ways and I am so blown away that I get to witness it all. Being a mom is like this magical present I get to open every single day! sigh.... drunk on momma love.
(fanfare noises go here) I finished my backtack!!! I am so excited 1. to have finished! 2. that it will be on time afterall and 3. that I like it!!! I will post photos tommorow. I had a little chuckle today though when upon stalking my receipient's blog, noticed that the bag she made for her backtack buddy is essentially the same colorway that I made for her! This has got to mean that its colors she likes! I am going to go ahead and post all my photos of bag and goodies because i figure if she is a backtack blog stalker (like me) then let her have a little preview. On second thought, maybe I dont want her to have any sneak peeks... I will think about this! Time for bed!

2 Comments:

Blogger dixie said...

I understand 6 year old (well almost 6 year old). Don't you like how their words when written usually take up two lines per long word?

6:45 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Aw, that is sweet!

I love kid writing and spelling -- it makes me so happy inside b/c it's so sweet and innocent. :)

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home