Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Breakin the code!

If you know me and have seen me, this pear will seem strickingly familiar...
Thanks to my friend Lori- www.patache.blogspot.com, I am now having a little color and a few working links on my blog! (I am noi where near finishing my link list so dont worry if you dont see yourself!)You have to go check out her playhouse. I want one for me- so cute!
So at long last, here is spoil a blogger round one, "creativity"

( Wow! I just edited the html and moved this photo where I wanted it! Its like a whole new world!!! Thanks Lori!)
At any rate, feast your eyes... I wish you could feel the towel because it is so nice and soft. The pink purse and notebook are fun and girlie and from a trip she took which make them extra special- sharing goodies from her travels. She also put in some great silver beads with little words on them. I have been stockpiling some beads here and there because both kids are into making jewelry right now. Tomorrow when L is missing his first real day of kindergarten due to his fever (can you believe it?) it will be a great project for all of us. Thank You whoever you are!
I have been busy biting off more than I can chew, trying to get the word out about Froy and Olo. The clock is ticking but I am bound and determined to make some headway this month. I am also hoping a little freelance gig will come my way from one of the many lovely huge companies I freelance for here. It would certainly take the edge off.
On a fun note, my beloved Granny Mop and Uncle Bill are coming this weekend for their annual trip. They are my grandparents, not by blood though, by love. They are amazing and interesting and fun so I am really happy to spend some time with them this weekend.
I have to go do some actual work now. I am going to sleep smiling tonight because I actually figured out (with tons of help) how to do something to this blog! Nightie night!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Thanks for the "thanks" and putting my link in. You blog looks lovely! I like the new colors.... and I LOVE the pear!
Happy crafting!
Lori

8:39 PM  
Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

I can really relate to that pear!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home