Saturday, August 20, 2005

Did you see...


Wow, jail must have been good to Martha. She looks great on the cover of her latest issue. Its probably trhe first time ever that she had to slow down a bit. Those are the hydrangeas I was talking about. The other thing I have been doing is "efficiency sewing" I just dont have a lot of time to sew right now so I took some cute on sale napkins I found at Aprill cornell and made them into a skirt. I used four napkins- two of two different patterns so it would be really full. I think it turned out so cute and the best parts are that it took so little time and the napkins are stain resistant so that helps! Off to go work now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Love in' the skirt. It looks like something you'd pick up in a little boutique in Paris.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home