Monday, July 11, 2005

oooo snuggly

oooo snuggly
oooo snuggly,
originally uploaded by meaux mo.
This is the little bad I made for sweet Callia for her 4th birthday. I mad Maya the same one for christmas last year. I should say I made the bedding and mattress- the bed itself is a little vintage number I picked up somewehre. It was abig hit both times. Maya still tucks her little animals into it on a fairly regular basis.
Callia lives with her sister, Delah, and her Mom and Dad in Eugune. Mom is Aimee, one of my very favorite friends, and Dad is Unky D, another favorite. Going to their house is always the nicest time. They make incredible food, all four kids play beautifully together. Oh, and they have unbelievable gardens. When I download those photos I will post them. Unky is in landscape acrchitecture school and Aimee is also quite gifted with the greenery. I will be pulling out about half of what is in our yard to be able to use some of the plants I saw there. So beautiful!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Holy Smokes, MO!

HELLO! That is so awesome (the bedding)....and of course I peeked at your flickr album, and I was even more amazed at your goods!!! Geez Louise are you talented!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

This is so sweet!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home