Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'm back!

Wow, its been awhile. Its been terribly busy around here with this and that. Tomorrow I have an interview of sorts and I really should be prepping for that. I have ten years of design work to winnow down into one amazing (thats the hope anyhow) portfolio. I haven't had any sort of interview in five years and Im pretty steeped in my momness so going out into the business world sounds a bit daunting. Its for a freelance gig and I sent a work sample and truth is there are just not a lot of footwear color designers out there and he already said I am going to be doing the gig, I just need to come in and sign paperwork. But it still gives me the willies. From what I hear though, everyone at this company is great and down to earth. Still....
Its still not sunny or particularly warm yet. Its only mid June. My birthday is in two weeks and I am hoping by then to have a day of sun to enjoy turning 36 on. Im not bothered by age or how old I am. All I know is that I still feel about 17! Better go get responsible and work on the book. Ack!

2 Comments:

Blogger bethie lu said...

You are going to have a great interview--no doubt about it. If I had a footwear company, I would want YOU doing my color/design work, because you are so talented and also SO responsible and hard-working! Being a mom has taught you how to juggle a million things at once, and they will feel very lucky to have found you...so, go MO!!! Love, Beth

9:42 PM  
Blogger Lori-Lyn said...

Yeah...I agree with that. You are so talented. Good luck!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home